Thursday, June 29, 2017

Forum Week 1-Topic 1

  My name is Jayme Horne I am 32 years old, and am currently in my second year of college. I am taking my pre-requisites for nursing school. I hope to be accepted to a Nursing program somewhere in Oregon in the Fall of 2020. My career goal is to be a Registered Nurse and continue my education beyond the required 2-year degree. I want to earn a Bachelor's degree in Nursing. 
  I am interested to learn and find out which media sources are the most reliable and also how far some media sources stretch the truth. 
  Outside of school I like to workout, I like to go the beach but my passion is being active in my local recovery community. I have been clean and sober for just over 3 years and it is a major part of my life today. I enjoy helping other addicts and I like to see the growth in people I meet that are also in recovery. That is by far the thing that means the most to me and the thing that makes me who I am.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment